With deep experience in a relatively niche area of Canadian Immigration law, Me. Adessky has assisted hundreds of temporary foreign workers and in-home caregivers to come to Canada and eventually become Permanent Residents.
Me. Aronson’s experience as Case Director for Canada’s largest immigration firm has added to the breadth of expertise offered by Adessky Attorneys, and we now handle a multitude of in-bound Canadian Immigration matters for our clients, including navigating the increasing complex applications required for Labour Market Impact Assessments and Quebec Selection or Acceptance Certificates.
If you require the assistance of an expert to assist you in making and managing applications for visa, permanent residency or citizenship, Adessky Attorneys can help you.
We can assist with:
- Work permits (Labour Market Impact Assessments, NAFTA and Global Talent Stream)
- Study permits
- Visitor visas
- Extensions, restoration and change of status
- Skilled Workers (Express Entry)
- Entrepreneur and Investor class
- Canadian and Quebec Experience Class
- Family reunification
- Overcoming criminal inadmissibility
- Renewing and/or replacing Permanent Residency Cards and Travel Documents
For a consultation on Canadian Immigration matters, email us for an appointment.